Wanna win a trip to The 81st Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally? Well, it all starts with The Law Tigers, Spokane’s Motorcycle Lawyers, and The Mosh Pit All Star 3 Some! First, you gotta be signed up as as Mosh Pit All Star VIP Member.
-Click here to join-
Then, redeem the 7:45am, 12:45pm and 2:45pm keywords each weekday. Get all three in a day, and the random name generator could pick you to win Rock 94 1/2 Summer Swag. Score the Summer Swag, and every other Friday, you’ll have a chance to win a $250 Gift Card and be put in the Grand Prize Drawing to win YOUR Excellent Adventure to Sturgis. A week long camping and party getaway to the Pappy Hoel Campground…Home of The Worlds Largest Biker Bar, The Full Throttle Saloon. All concerts the Full Throttle Saloon can throw at ya, along with a bonus $500 Gift Card to spend on whatever you want!
Your Excellent Adventure to Sturgis…brought to the Mosh Pit All Stars by The Law Tigers, Spokane’s Motorcycle Laywers!
KHTQ Rock 94½
Online Contest Rules
Mosh Pit All Star Threesome – Sturgis
Sponsored by Law Tigers
Contest period begins on May 24th, 2021 and ends on July 30th, 2021. Listeners are invited to redeem the 7:45am, 12:45pm, and 2:45pm keywords on weekdays within 3 minutes. All listeners who redeem the keywords will go into a daily random name generator to take home a Rock 94 & 1/2 Hat and T-Shirt. All Daily Qualifiers for that two weeks will go into a drawing for a $250 gift card. There will be five (5) Gift Card Drawings during contest period (on 6/4 6/18 7/2 7/16 7/30). All five Gift Card Winners will go into The Grand Prize Drawing for a $500 Gift Card, Camping Accommodations at The Pappy Hoel Campground in Sturgis, South Dakota in August and TBD Concert Tickets. All entries must be received by 2:49pm on July 29th, 2021. The drawings will take place at KXLY Radio Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201). Winners do not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win.
- Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KHTQ Rock 94 ½ is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
- KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KHTQ Rock 94 ½.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant KHTQ Rock 94 ½ permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KHTQ Rock 94 ½ contest without any additional compensation.
- Decisions of KHTQ Rock 94 ½ judges are final.
- By entering, all contestants release Queen B Radio, KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
- Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.