KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
Uncle Dans Grill Skills Photo Contest
Sponsored by Uncle Dans
- Contest begins May 3, 2021 and ends June 17, 2021. Listeners are invited to enter online through the Mosh Pit All Stars VIP program (http://vip.rock945.com) by uploading a photo of their best grill selfie with Uncle Dan’s Authentic Salad Dressings, Dips and Seasonings. The following things will not be permitted: obscene photos, dangerous photos, and photos taken illegally. Photos deemed inappropriate or illegal will be immediately disqualified. Decisions on inappropriate or illegal photos will be made by Queen B Radio judges. Decisions of Queen B Radio judges are final. Each listener may only upload one (1) photo during the contest period. Seven (7) winners will be chosen from the entries received throughout the contest period. One (1) winner will be selected on each of the following Friday’s at 8am, May 7, 2021, May 14, 2021, May 21, 2021, May 28, 2021, June 4, 2021, June 11, 2021, and June 18, 2021. Winner will receive a Rock 94 & ½ Chefs Hat and a $25 VISA Gift Card. This prize is valued at approximately $40. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on June 17, 2021. The drawings will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) at 8am, May 7, 2021, May 14, 2021, May 21, 2021, May 28, 2021, June 4, 2021, June 11, 2021, and June 18, 2021. Winners do not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be drawn on Friday, June 18th at 9AM from all weekly winners of the Rock 94 & ½ Chefs Hat and $25 VISA Gift Card for A BBQ Grill. This prize is valued at approximately $600. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. Contest sponsored by Uncle Dans Authentic Salad Dressings, Dips and Seasonings.
- Contestants must fully complete the entry form to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. If the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass-produced entries will be accepted. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud Queen B Radio and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be fully prosecuted of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of Queen B Radio, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, Queen B Radio is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
- Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. Queen B Radio also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of Queen B Radio, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by Queen B Radio.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities, and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant Queen B Radio permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a Queen B Radio contest without any additional compensation.
- Decisions of Queen B Radio judges are final.
- By accepting any prize, winner releases Queen B Radio, the KXLY Broadcast Group, and affiliated sponsors from all liabilities associated with said prize.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. Queen B Radio reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
- Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.