Categories of Information We Collect
In connection with your use of our sites, we collect two types of information about you: “Anonymous information” and “personal information.” This is information that either 1) you provide to us, 2) we collect automatically when you use our services or 3) is provided by other sources.
Information that you provide
MMM collects the following personal information that you provide:
- Information you post in registration for services, such as through membership registrations, completion of application forms, participation in online surveys, making online information requests, opting in to receive communications or for contest entries, we may ask you to provide identifying information such as your name, email address, street address or information about demographics and preferences.
- Information you post via MMM’s services, such as your comments, user names, status updates, and other content.
- Correspondence, such as emails, calls, texts, comments, suggestions and other correspondence that you send us.
- Your payment information, including name, address and credit card information.
- Information that you provide about other people.
- Information that you provide to us in person and offline, such as when you visit our offices or provide contest entries.
Information Collected Automatically Through Technologies
MMM and its service providers operating on MMM’s behalf, collect anonymous information, which refers to information that we cannot link to a specific person. This information includes your IP address (the number assigned by your internet service provider on a session-by-session basis to identify your computer so that the web pages you request can be sent to you), referral data (such as the address of the last URL you visited prior to clicking through to one of our sites), geolocation data (such as IP addresses and information on mobile devices) and browser and platform type (such as a browser on a Mac platform). We use this anonymous information to tailor our sites to the needs and interests of our visitors and to improve our site by making it more responsive to those needs and interests.
The Website also uses “cookies,” which are small files that are sent to your device when you visit the Website. Device-based tracking technologies are used to deliver services, customized content and advertising to you.
Please be advised that any personally identifiable information you provide (for example, by posting on the message boards or in open forums or chat rooms that we make available) can be viewed by all visitors to the site. Do not post any information that you do not want viewed by other users, and please contact us at Privacy@embtv.com you want to remove any personally identifiable information about yourself that has been posted by you or another. The information collected allows for proper function of our services and for the delivery of customized content and advertising to you.
Information Obtained from Other Sources
We collect information about you from other sources, including publicly available data and third parties that may are authorized to share your personal information. The categories of information collected include:
- your name, email address, telephone number, street address
- information about demographics (age, gender and income level) and preferences to allow for customized content and advertising.
- activity and usage information relating to interests, purchases, navigation data and advertising
- information collected through interactive applications, from advertisers and from commercially available sources
- publicly posted data such as via online postings or videos.
- payment information, including name, address and credit card information.
- employment-related data and
- account and third-party data such as via social networking or blogging services.
Purposes for Use of Personal Information That We Collect
- To make certain services available to you by verifying your identity and remembering account settings.
- For contacting you using information that you provide about yourself while using the MMM Services.
- For billing and accounting purposes
- to compile geographical statistical information and/or to learn how many users are visiting the Website.
- to recognize your browser, as well as to store certain user preferences, user passwords and other information.
- to monitor and improve our services, to help diagnose problems with our Website and networks.
- for reporting and profiling purposes.
- To validate your entries into contests or sweepstakes
- To gather anonymous browsing habits of our visitors to better identify content preferences, such as to recommend tailored content or customized advertising and to track performance of advertising.
How Personal Information May Be Shared
We may share information collected about you as disclosed in this privacy and in the following circumstances, where permitted by law and with appropriate consent where required:
- with affiliated companies under common ownership;
- as part of substantial corporate transactions;
- with law enforcement, government agencies, courts and other governmental authorities, to comply with legal obligations;
- to authorized vendor service providers;
- as part of audience measurement services to help us better understand our audience;
- with companies that evaluate video viewing, such as advertising companies, analytics companies and social networking sites;
- with other persons or entities such as third-party marketing and advertising partners, subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
Third-Party Websites and Services.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes to it, we will endeavor to notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages. If, however, we are going to use users’ personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify our users via email or by posting a notice on the site for 30 days.
Our Website is a general audience web site that complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
Information Collection and Use
As described above, we collect personally identifiable information from all users including, but not limited to, the information described above. Rock 94 1/2’s Term of Agreement prohibits users under 13 from using the Website and/or becoming a Member.
Personally identifiable information is collected and used in the manner described above.
Ability to Update or Delete Information
If we become aware that any user under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete the member account and any associated information provided. Parents or others who become aware that information has been collected on one of our sites from a child under 13 should contact and inform us at Privacy@embtv.com and we will delete the information in which such information was collected.