KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
Points N’ Stubs Weekend Survey
1. Contest begins 3PM on May 12, 2023 and ends 11:59PM on May 14, 2023. Listeners will be encouraged to visit the Survey Page of the Most Pit All Star VIP Program to vote on which concert they would like to win tickets to. Every listener that enters will automatically get 100,000 VIP Points. Every listener who submits a vote goes into the random name generator, and (32) thirty-two listeners will win a pair of tickets of their choice to see Garbage & Noel Gallager at the White River Amphitheatre on June 2, 2023, Nugestock at The Knitting Factory on June 9, 2023, Beartooth at The Podium on June 14, 2023, or Gogol Bordello at The Knitting Factory on July 17, 2023. Winner and guest must be at least 18 years of age. Each prize is valued between $50 and $80. All entries must be received by 11:59PM on May 14, 2023. The drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave. Spokane, WA 99201) on May 15, 2023 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass-produced entries will be accepted. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KHTQ Rock 94 ½ is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award third-party prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by KHTQ Rock 94 ½.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KHTQ Rock 94 ½ permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KHTQ Rock 94 ½ contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KHTQ Rock 94 ½ judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases KHTQ Rock 94 ½ from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm the night of the event or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday.