KHTQ Rock 94½ (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
Mosh Pit All Star Pigskin Pickem
1. Contest begins August 11, 2023 and ends January 7, 2024. Listeners are invited to enter online by joining the Rock 94 ½ Pigskin Pick Em’ Football League. For each day(s) of NFL games, members will pick the outcome of games; points are accrued and lost based on user’s game picks. For each round, one winner will be selected from eligible entries received. The eligible entrant with the most points earned for that week’s round will be selected as the winner. If there is a tie, the entrants with the most points earned for that round will go into a random drawing to determine the winner. Eighteen total winners will each receive a Rock 94 And A Half 25th Anniversary Hat, prize is valued at $20. At the end of the 2023 NFL regular season on January 8, 2024, one grand prize winner will be selected. The eligible entrant with the most points earned for all combined rounds will be selected as the grand winner of a $250 gift card. If the grand prize winner is a member of the Mosh Pit All Star VIP Program at VIP.Rock945.com at kickoff of the regular season at 5:20pm PST on Thursday September 7, 2023 or before, they will receive a gift card of $750 instead. Only 1 gift card will be awarded. If there is a tie, the entrants with the most points earned for all combined rounds will go into a random drawing to determine the grand prize winner. All entries must be received by the WeMonetize picks deadline for each round from September 8, 2023 through January 9, 2024. Each weekly drawing, and the grand prize drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201). Weekly drawings will take place on the next business day following each week of NFL game days September 2023 through January 2024 . Grand prize drawing will take place on or around January 10, 2024. following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). In the event of a flyaway promotion, selected winner will also be required to provide social security number for them and their guest to collect their prize. No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age or 21 years of age for flyaway promotions and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification. For flyaway promotions, all flights will depart from and return to the Spokane International Airport (GEG) unless otherwise specified.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prize will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KHTQ Rock 94 ½ is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award 3rd party prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KHTQ Rock 94 ½ failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by KHTQ Rock 94 ½.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KHTQ Rock 94 ½ permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KHTQ Rock 94 ½ contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KHTQ Rock 94 ½ judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases KHTQ Rock 94 ½ from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) must be picked up from the KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm the night of the event or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday.
13. Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing etc.) must be picked up from the KXLY Broadcast Group within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.