KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
General VIP Contest – Points to Enter
1. Listeners are invited to enter online through the Mosh Pit All Stars VIP program (http://vip.rock945.com). Each entry will cost a TBD number of VIP points. A TBD number of winners will be chosen from the entries received. Winner(s) will receive a TBD prize approximately valued between $1 and $500. Unless otherwise specified, all drawings will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). In the event of a flyaway promotion, selected winner will also be required to provide social security number for them and their guest in order to collect their prize. No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age or 21 years of age for flyaway promotions and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification. For flyaway
promotions, all flights will depart from and return to the Spokane International Airport (GEG) unless otherwise specified.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KHTQ Rock 94 ½ is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KHTQ Rock 94 ½.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KHTQ Rock 94 ½ permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KHTQ Rock 94 ½ contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KHTQ Rock 94 ½ judges are final.
10. By entering, all contestants release Queen B Radio, KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place in the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm on the night of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.
13. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place outside of the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 12pm (noon) on the day of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.
14. Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.