KHTQ-FM Rock 94½, KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM, KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, KVNI 92.5 Kootenai FM
(Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
Business Boost Radio Advertising Giveaway
- Contest begins March 1, 2021 and ends March 31, 2021. Business owners are invited to enter online through the Rock 94 ½ website (http://rock945.com), the 92.9 ZZU website (http://929zzu.com/), the Hot 96.9 website (http://hot969.com/), the Coyote Country 99.9 website (http://thebig999coyotecountry.com), the 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM website (http://700espn.com/), the KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM website (http://kxly920.com/), or the KVNI 92.5 Kootenai FM website (http://kootenaifm.com) and enter the Queen B Radio “Business Boost Radio Advertising Giveaway” for a chance to win a $5,000 advertising package (Third Place), a $10,000 advertising package (Second Place), or a $15,000 advertising package (First Place). Entry is limited to businesses within Spokane and Kootenai Counties that wish to advertise on KHTQ-FM Rock 94½, KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM, KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, and KVNI 92.5 Kootenai FM. The prize packages will run across all Queen B Radio stations, which include (KHTQ, KZZU, KEZE, KXLY-FM, KXLX, KXLY-AM, and KVNI) with equal spot distribution.
· First place winning business will receive 214 (:15 second) commercials to air on each of the 7 Spokane Queen B Radio stations (1,498 total :15 second commercials) over a minimum 4-week period. Valued at $15,000.
· Second place winning business will receive 143 (:15 second) commercials to air on each of the 7 Spokane Queen B Radio stations (1,001 total :15 second commercials) over a minimum 4-week period. Valued at $10,000.
· Third place winning business will receive 71 (:15 second) commercials to air on each of the 7 Spokane Queen B Radio stations (497 total :15 second commercials) over a minimum 4-week period. Valued at $5,000.
- The schedules must air within 60 days of the prize being awarded and air over a minimum 4-week period. Commercials are pre-emptible but will be made good prior to the expiration date. All commercials will air M-SU / 6am-12m. Stations reserve the right to move, substitute, or change the advertising schedule as needed, only guaranteeing that all commercials will air on a Spokane Queen B Radio station (Which includes KHTQ, KZZU, KEZE, KXLY-FM, KXLX, KXLY-AM, and KVNI). These Prizes will not be considered a substitution for already booked schedules on any Queen B Radio stations. In this case, prize schedules will be in addition to any booked schedules and will utilize the last 12-month average rate. All copy must be pre-approved by the radio stations. Station reserves the right to decline any illegal or inappropriate message. Commercials involving political or issue advertising, as well as commercials promoting the sale of tobacco products, marijuana/cannabis products, or any goods or services whose advertising is prohibited by the laws or regulations of the state or federal government, will be declined. These packages cannot be substituted or used to pay an invoice, outstanding balance and is not redeemable for cash. Queen B Radio will conduct this contest concurrently and simultaneously on KHTQ, KZZU, KEZE, KXLY-FM, KXLX, KXLY-AM, and KVNI. Entrants of all seven (7) radio stations will, therefore, be competing to win the same prizes. No purchase necessary. Businesses may enter once per day total between all seven (7) radio stations throughout the contest period. Submitting more than one entry per business per day will invalidate all entries by that contestant. Any entry submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person’s email address or name will be disqualified and ineligible to claim any prize. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries allowed by using same, multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods void that participant’s entries, and that participant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any on-line registration, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant and he/she must be eligible according to these Official Rules. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all such entries will be deemed void. Deadline to enter is at 11:59pm on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. Prizes will be awarded on Monday, April 5, 2021 the prizes are advertising packages from Queen B Radio valued at (1) Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00) (Third Place), (1) Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) (Second Place), and (1) Fifteen Thousand Dollars ($15,000.00) (First Place). Three (3) winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries on Thursday April 1, 2021 and each winner will be awarded one of the three Packages at random (one winner will receive the First-Place package, another winner will receive the Second-Place package, and the third winner will receive the Third-Place package). The drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) on April 1, 2021 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
- Contestants must fully complete the entry form to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass-produced entries will be accepted. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
- By submitting the entry form for this contest, contestants grant Queen B Radio permission to share the contestant’s information with affiliated sponsors, as well as acknowledge that a Queen B Radio marketing representative will be in contact to fulfill the prize and/or to discuss future radio advertising.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of Queen B Radio, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winning businesses must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington or Idaho and own a business in Spokane County or Kootenai County. If the winning business is found to be located outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, Queen B Radio is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
- Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. Queen B Radio also reserves the right to not award third-party prizes to contestants who have, in
the sole judgment of Queen B Radio failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by Queen B Radio.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities, and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant Queen B Radio permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a Queen B Radio contest without any additional compensation.
- Decisions of Queen B Radio judges are final.
- By accepting any prize, winner releases Queen B Radio from all liabilities associated with said prize.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. Queen B Radio reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
- These prizes must be redeemed and scheduled with a Queen B Radio marketing representative within 60 days of the prize being awarded.