KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Big Ole Bag of Groceries Text-in-to-Win Rules
Sponsored by The Contraband Company
- Listeners are invited to enter by texting the Rock 94 ½ text line at 509-744-0945 when prompted during the contest period. Contest runs from March 30, 2023, at 6am through June 15, 2023, at 5pm. Listeners will be asked to text the word “Thursday” within 94 and a half seconds. All listeners that text the correct keyword to the Rock 94 ½ text line in the specified amount of time will go into a drawing to determine the qualifier for the grand prize. Six (6) qualifiers each Wednesday will win Rock 94 1/2 Swag and go into the grand prize drawing. There will be one (1) grand prize winner each week, and they will receive a $500 Visa Gift Card. Qualifying prize is valued at $15, and the grand prize is valued at approximately $500. Each person who won a $500 gift card throughout the contest period that is a VIP member at the time of winning the qualifying prize, will be entered into a final grand prize drawing for $2,500 on June 16, 2023. All drawings will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. This contest is sponsored by The Contraband Company.
- Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. If the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass-produced entries will be accepted. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be fully prosecuted of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified, and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KHTQ Rock 94 ½ is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
- KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KHTQ Rock 94 ½.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant KHTQ Rock 94 ½ permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KHTQ Rock 94 ½ contest without any additional compensation.
- Decisions of KHTQ Rock 94 ½ judges are final.
- By accepting any prize, winner releases Queen B Radio, the KXLY Broadcast Group, and affiliated sponsors from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
- Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.