KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
All In To Win Wednesdays and All In To Win Weekend: Eddie Shredder Schweitzer Ski Event
Sponsored by White Claw Hard Seltzer
- Contest begins January 13, 2021 and ends February 14, 2021. Listeners are invited to enter online through the Mosh Pit All Stars VIP program (http://vip.rock945.com) each Wednesday (1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, and 2/10) during the contest period. Each entry will cost 10,000 Mosh Pit All Star VIP points. The top two (2) contestants that enters the most points each Wednesday will be chosen as that week’s winner. If there is a tie, all contestants who entered the most points will go into a drawing to determine that week’s winner. Ten (10) winners will be chosen from the entries received, two (2) winners per Wednesday. There will also be an “All in to Win Weekend” on February 13, 2021 and February 14, 2021. Listeners will be encouraged to submit as many bids as possible in increments of 2 million VIP points. The top two (2) winners will be chosen from the entries received. Twelve (12) winners total will each receive two (2) Rock 94 ½ beanies and one (1) pair of ski lift passes to Schweitzer Mountain Resort valid for Tuesday, February 16, 2021 only. Winners and their guests must both be at least 21 years of age. This prize is valued at approximately $198. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on each deadline (1/13, 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, and 2/14) during the contest period. The drawings will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) each Thursday (1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, 2/11) and 2/15 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. Schweitzer ski lift tickets are only redeemable for Tuesday, February 16, 2021. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. This contest is sponsored by White Claw Hard Seltzer.
- Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number, and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- Selected winners must be at least 21 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KHTQ Rock 94 ½/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KHTQ Rock 94 ½ is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
- KHTQ Rock 94 ½, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KHTQ Rock 94 ½, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KHTQ Rock 94 ½.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant KHTQ Rock 94 ½ permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KHTQ Rock 94 ½ contest without any additional compensation.
- Decisions of KHTQ Rock 94 ½ judges are final.
- By accepting any prize, winner releases KHTQ Rock 94 ½ from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
- By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KHTQ Rock 94 ½ reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.